Even More About 25 Center Console Design 2758


Today I flew to Maine and did further sea trails on the 25 custom center console at Brooklin Boat Yard. I have blogged about this boat before (click here to read). What do I have to say about it? Dont schedule a completion date in Maine for mid winter. There were no docks in the water at the yard so they pulled out the smallest dinghy I have ever seen to get us out to the boat. Steve White and I looked at each other and decided we displace more than this dinghy so we had a guy row us out individually with about 3" of freeboard each.

Its a really nice boat. Almost finished. And if one is looking for a similar style production boat its actually a good value.


Steve asked about final trials and turnover to the client and I replied "Lets schedule that around when you get the docks in the water." (the windshield will be delivered in 2 weeks).

Tomorrow I am going to the Maine Boatbuilders Show. Ill get back to you.

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése